Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Yoga Anatomy - 2nd Edition
- Provides a deeper understanding of the structures and principles of each movement and yoga itself.
- Help with breathing to standing poses.
- Paperback book with 288 pages.
This best-selling anatomy guide for yoga is now updated and better than ever!
With more full-color anatomical illustrations and in-depth information, the second edition of this book provides you with a deeper understanding of the structures and principles underlying each movement and of yoga itself.
From breathing to inversions to standing poses, you can physically see how:
- Specific muscles respond to the movements of the joints
- How alterations of a pose can enhance or reduce effectiveness
- How the spine, breathing, and body position are all fundamentally linked
Whether you are just beginning your journey or have been practicing yoga for years, this book is an invaluable resource that allows you to see each movement in an entirely new light.
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Sold As||single unit|
|Shipping Weight||0.5 lbs|