Your shopping cart is currently empty.
The ACE Integrated Fitness Training (ACE IFT) Model
- Provides a comprehensive training solution that can be applied with clients at any point.
- Specifically designed for personal trainers.
- DVD is 388 mins long.
This DVD provides an in-depth review of the American Council on Exercise’s Integrated Fitness Training Model — an program that provides personal trainers with a systematic, detailed approach for exercise program design, assessments and facilitating lasting behavioral change. Tools for behavior change are introduced and applied through interactive group activities, and the ACE IFT Model’s two primary training components – functional movement and resistance training and cardiorespiratory training – are explored through lectures, a case study with multiple progressions, and active participation in different exercises for each training phase. This DVD provides a comprehensive training solution that can be applied with clients at any point along the health/fitness/performance continuum. 2010. 338 mins.
- Rapport, Communication and Behavior
- Personality Indexing – Tools and Application
- Stages of Change – Tools and Application
- Rethinking Assessments – Considerations for Appropriate Assessments and Timing
- Functional Movement and Resistance Training Phases: Stability & Mobility through Performance Training
- Cardiorespiratory Training Phases: Aerobic-base through Anaerobic-power Training
- ACE IFT™ 3-Zone Training Model
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Sold As||single unit|
|Shipping Weight||0.5 lbs|