Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Plyometrics for the Strength - Power Athletes
- Presents how to incorporate plyometric training into strength and conditioning programs.
- For all level of athletes.
- DVD is 51 mins long.
This DVD presents an overview of how to incorporate plyometric training into a basic strength and conditioning program. It discusses why plyometric exercises are not meant to be conditioning drills, rather they are designed to improve the power-performance level of athletes. How and why plyometric exercises should be selected that have the greatest similarity to the movements of strength-power athletes in the competitive arena is also detailed.
- Scientific basis for plyometric training
- Preparation for plyometric training
- Plyometric exercise prescription
- Plyometric exercise demonstrations for various levels of intensity (low, low-moderate, moderate, moderate-high, high)
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Sold As||single unit|
|Shipping Weight||0.5 lbs|