Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Keiser M3 Exercise Bike with Computer
Call to order - (800) 321-6975
The result of over a decade of Keiser cycle development. The hallmark of the M3 Indoor Cycle is its durability. The M3 is made of corrosive resistant materials, has a resistance system that doesn’t wear, and is virtually maintenance free; requiring less work from your facility to keep it running. All of this, plus it is backed by one of the best warranties in the industry. Keiser has never settled for the status quo. The new M3 Indoor Cycle is no exception. Keiser scrutinized and quality-tested every single component, from the top of our dual-placement handles to the bottom of our rock-solid base and absolutely everything in between.
The Keiser M3 was designed with your clients, your instructors, and your club in mind. Experience the new way to indoor cycle. The M3 will change the way you think about indoor cycling.
- Adjustable Shimano™ Combo Pedals
- Easy Transport
- Gravity Based Water Bottle Holder
- Dual Placement Comfort Handles
- Four-Way Adjustable Seat Position (Up, Down, Forward, and Backward)
- Adjustable Handlebar Height
- Anti-Slip Belt (Requiring No Adjustment)
- Non Wear Magnetic Resistance
- Easy to Install
- Infinite Resistance Adjustment
- Smooth Resistance Shifter
- Comfortable Saddle
- Optional Computer System
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Unprecedented Warranty
- Whisper Quiet
- Computer (Optional)
- Flywheel Guard now comes standard
- RPM (Revolutions Per Minute)
- Power Output Displays in Watts (currently generating) and Kilo Calories (Total for the ride)
- Heart Rate (Polar compatible)
- Pedaling Time
- Gear (Resistance) (1 to 24 gears)
This product is drop-shipped and will take 6-8 weeks delivery. Assembly required.
Disclaimer: This equipment is intended only for users age 16 and older. Use of this equipment by anyone under 16 is not recommended.
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Sold As||single unit|
|Shipping Weight||100.0 lbs|