The next generation of ball stability training, Core Flytes activate the core and engage more muscles for a full-body workout. Core Flytes use three omni-directional balls that move under a stable base to add a stability component to any exercise. Unlike any gliding or sliding product, users must use control – as opposed to force – to stabilize Core Flytes when performing both stationary exercises (e.g., planks, pushups) and dynamic exercises (e.g., lunges, rollouts). These portable stability trainers are designed to roll with you and work on any common surface, including non-slip rubber gym floors.
- Very portable: Lightweight, durable and easy to store.
- For all fitness levels: Adjust the difficulty by using on surfaces with more or less friction or changing the range of motion.
- Truly multi-surface: Moves well on any flat surface, including non-slip rubber gym floors, carpet and hardwood.
- Inspires creative workouts: Introduces a completely new type of mechanics to popular exercises, and provides a platform for the innovation of new exercises.
- Ergonomically designed: Works comfortably under hands and feet to give you a full range of movement through all planes of motion.
- Innovative technology: Uses patented ball transfer technology from the aeronautics industry to facilitate omni-directional movement.
- Wide-range of use: Used by personal trainers, professional athletes, group fitness classes, and physical therapists worldwide.
- Each Core Flyte Pro package includes a pair of Core Flytes and a Core Flyte workout poster. Free workout videos are available online.
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||3.2 lbs|