Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Building Your Personal Training Business
This DVD explains why it is essential for health club staff to be better every day, including how clubs can rebuild their cultures, as well as how clubs can enhance their level of accountability in a way that enables them to build their business model. It also details several strategies that can be employed to strengthen a club's personal training business. In addition, the DVD discusses the potential financial impact that personal training can have on a club's business. The DVD reviews the top 5 'truths' of best-selling trainers, explains how club staff can build rapport with their trainers and offer a few marketing and client-service tips for clubs that offer personal training. 2012. 62 mins.
- The impact of personal training on your club business
- Building your personal training business
- Building your personal training business-think like an owner
- Case study
- Maximize integration appointments
- Details several strategies that can be employed to strengthen a club's personal training business.
- Discusses how personal trainers can impact a club financially
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Sold As||single unit|
|Shipping Weight||0.5 lbs|