ACSM American Fitness Index: Lesson Learned from the Field
This DVD overviews the basic goals and primary components of the American Fitness Index (AFI) program - a nationally renowned ACSM initiative. The DVD also looks at the current AFI rankings of major metropolitan areas in the United States. Also, the video reviews what lessons have been learned from the results of the project to data.
- Reviews lessons have been learned from the results of AFI.
- Overviews basic goals and primary components of AFI.
- DVD is 51 mins long.
Other topics this DVD highlights:
- What makes AFI unique
- AFI program components
- Phase 1: AFT rankings of metropolitan areas
- Data sources and information
- 30 indicators in the index
- Phase II of AFI program
- AFI demonstration project
- Lessons learned from the field
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Sold As||single unit|
|Shipping Weight||0.5 lbs|