> GSA Customer Application
* There are 18 of these quasi-government organizations, including the Tennessee Valley Authority, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Amtrak. These organizations typically have fewer regulatory guidelines for purchasing than the federal government, and are authorized by statute to use the Schedules Program.
- All federal agencies and activities in the executive, legislative and judicial branches.
- Government contractors authorized in writing by a federal agency pursuant to 48 CFR 51.1.
- Mixed ownership government corporations* (as defined in the Government Corporation Control Act of 1945, as amended).
- The government of the District of Columbia.
- Other activities and organizations authorized by statute or regulation to use GSA as a source of supply.