Make the Muscletrac part of your training and recovery program. Improve performance by locating and eliminating pain and soreness, improving tissue elasticity, alignment and flexibility & increasing circulation, oxygen and nutrient delivery. Choose from 5 product types—all the perfect size to put in your gym bag for pre or post treatment.
- Single Trac
- Weighted which helps it find trigger points and tight tissues easily.
- Used for general applications or for smaller areas around the forearms, elbows, wrists, knees, shoulders, around the neck, and joints.
- Helpful in releasing scar tissue and as an aid in carpal tunnel to increase oxygenation and blood flow to the forearm and wrist.
- Popular with physical therapists, trainers, golfers and those playing racquet sports.
- 4 Tracs
- Helps you find trigger points, tight tissue, and fascia
- Varies the amount of penetration you want for either superficial or deep penetration.
- Used on all major muscle groups on the upper and lower body.
- Most popular Muscletrac for trainers and partner application.
- 6 Tracs
- Firm inner rod which allows for deeper penetration of the muscles with very little effort.
- Choice for those who want to get deeper into the tissue.
- Popular with all sports and the Cross-Fit athletes.
- 6 Tracs
- Flexible rod, and longer than the Sport.
- Flex contours around the muscle allowing for a lighter application.
- Great to use on larger muscle groups such as the quadriceps, IT Band, hamstrings and back.
- 8 Tracs
- Firm inner rod that allows to really dig deep into the muscle.
- Used on larger muscle groups such as the quadriceps, IT Band, calves, hamstrings and back.
- Favorite of larger athletes and is popular in the NFL and with Cross-Fit athletes.
|Muscletrac - Mini||80213||80213||--||--||$42.99|
|Muscletrac - Sport||80214||80214||--||--||$47.99|
|Muscletrac - Elite Firm||80215||80215||--||--||$52.99|
|Muscletrac - Elite Flex||80216||80216||--||--||$52.99|
|Muscletrac - Pro||80217||80217||--||--||$58.39|