by Weck Method
- Improves functional strength and rotational power
- Improves mobility, coordination, and balance
- Enhances athleticism and movement efficiency
- Unifies and integrates dominant and non-dominant sides
The RMT Club is a functional training tool that has many uses.
- strength training
- mobility training
- skilled based training
- high intensity training (HIIT)
- sport specific training
- … and much more!
It improves athletic movement, balance, coordination, and helps unify both sides of the body. It offers you a complete full body workout as well as the ability to focus on specific targeted areas.
It's extremely durable so you can strike it aginst padded areas such as a wall, heavy bag, the ground, and other suitable surfaces. You can also use the "shifting weight" inside for dynamic resistance training, synchronizing movements, and educating the non-dominant side of your body to move like your dominany side.
Each features of the RMT Club is specifically designed around the principles of Rotational Movement Training, Non-Dominant Side Training, and Spiraling movement patterns. This product is easy to store and easy to carry.
Comes with: training DVD with detailed instructions on 21 foundational exercises covering the entire body, as well as, a full 40 minute workout. A free online access to additional videos, sport specific workouts, and exercise wall chart.
- Durable, flexible club head to absorb high impact strikes
- Strong handle to withstand high intensity swings in multiple directions
- Internal shifting weight for dynamic resistance, audible feedback
- Multiple weight options: 2lbs, 4lbs, 6lbs, 8lbs (If you are new to using the club we recommend starting with the 4lb RMT Club and increasing weight after you have mastered the movements.)
- Approximately 21" high and 6" diameter
|RMT Club - 2 lb||91390||91390||--||--||$94.99|
|RMT Club - 4 lb||91392||91392||--||--||$99.99|
|RMT Club - 6 lb||91394||91394||--||--||$104.99|
|RMT Club - 8 lb||91396||91396||--||--||$109.99|