Plyo-Safe G2 Plyo Blocks
Plyometrics are a fun and effective alternative to a daily strength-training workout. Plyometrics refers to jumping, and in fact plyometrics used to be known as “jump training”. Plyometric boxes are one of the newest and most effective tools to aid in progression with plyometrics. Power Systems Plyo-Safe G2 plyo blocks offer your clients a variety of heights on which to develop their explosive power via plyometric exercises. A great addition to any plyometric workout, these boxes are durable and absorb shocks well. You can stack them easily to get them out of the way, and they stay together thanks to their velcro straps.
- Are durable, stable, and impact absorbing.
- Are made of 100% foam core, will not breakdown or soften over time.
- Comes in various colors and are customizable.
Increase leg power with these durable, stable, and impact absorbing soft plyo boxes. Made with a 100% foam core, these specially designed plyo boxes have an extra large landing surface and will not break down or soften over time. The Velcro straps prevent boxes from slipping apart when stacked during use. Handles allow for quick repositioning. Sold in sets only. Additional shipping charges may apply. Allow 4 weeks for shipping.
- 30" x 36" landing surface
- 2" Velcro straps
- Handles on 12", 18", and 24" boxes only
- 21 oz vinyl with built-in bacterial inhibitor
- Available in various colors: Black, Red, Green, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Gray, Maroon, Blue, Navy Blue
- Must call for customization
Power Systems takes your clients’ box jumps to the next level by offering the ultimate combination of stability, durability, and safety. The extra large landing surface so your fitness enthusiasts are less likely to miss their jumps or slip off the boxes. The handles on the side help them easily replace the box where they want it to be. A variety of box sizes let your clientele adjust their plyometric workouts to achieve their fitness goals.
- Set A: 1 of each- 12", 18", 24"
- Set B: 1 of each- 3", 6", 12", 18", 24"
PLEASE NOTE: The boxes are customizable. The default color when ordering online is blue. Call customer service for logo and additional color options.
|Plyo-Safe G2 Plyo Blocks Set A||20700||20700||--||--||$1,495.00|
|Plyo-Safe G2 Plyo Blocks Set B||20705||20705||--||--||$1,795.00|