It's easy to get bored doing the same thing every day. Power Systems resistance bands are the perfect solution if you or your clients are interested in some fitness variety. Rather than building strength through lifting, these bands provide resistance through different levels of elastic strength.
- Seven levels of resistance, from light to super heavy
- Strength bands can be incorporated into bicep curls, horizontal chest presses, squats, rows, overhead presses, tricep extensions, and much more.
- Strength bands can be combined with other equipment to create even more variety.
Power Systems’ resistance bands are a popular alternative to standard strength building equipment. Our strength bands are available in 7 resistance levels: extra light, light, medium, heavy, extra heavy, ultra heavy, and super heavy. Switching from level to level is as easy as putting one band away and picking up the next. This variety gives new challenge to exercises you're already familiar with. Each closed loop band is 41 inches long and is made from seamless latex rubber designed to resist breakage. By choosing the band that best matches your fitness level, you can create challenging workouts with very little equipment.
- Cost-effective and space-saving
- Great for working out while traveling
- Comprehensive all-body exercise tool
Band Resistance Breakdown:
- Extra Light, Orange: 1/4" W, provides 2-6 lbs. of resistance.
- Light, Red: 1/2" W, provides 5-25 lbs. of resistance.
- Medium, Black: 1/2" W, provides 10-35 lbs. of resistance.
- Heavy, Purple: 1 1/8" W, provides 30-50 lbs. of resistance.
- Extra Heavy, Green: 1 3/4" W, provides 65-85 lbs. of resistance.
- Ultra Heavy, Blue: 2 1/2" W, provides 80-100 lbs. of resistance.
- Super Heavy, Black: 4" W, provides up to 200 lbs. of resistance.
Additional InformationAnkle resistance bands are a simple exercise tool that are flexible, intuitive, and perfect for clients whose needs aren't met by standard gym equipment. Unlike lifting with heavy weights, exercising with resistance bands is safe to do by yourself, because there is no need for a spotter. They're easy to fold up and store away, which makes them the perfect solution for someone who travels often. The bands can also be combined with other equipment to create even more variety in your workouts and to give your muscles an extra challenge. Use quick stretching motions with each band, or go more slowly for added resistance. This level of variety keeps strength bands relevant for almost any level of fitness. At Power Systems, we offer resistance bands in a variety of strengths and sizes, making it easy for you to find the perfect band for your needs.
|Strength Band Extra Light - Orange||68162||68162||--||--||$9.99|
|Strength Band Light - Red||68163||68163||--||--||$12.99|
|Strength Band Medium - Black||68164||68164||--||--||$19.99|
|Strength Band Heavy - Purple||68165||68165||--||--||$24.99|
|Strength Band Extra Heavy - Green||68166||68166||--||--||$32.99|
|Strength Band Ultra Heavy - Blue||68167||68167||--||--||$42.99|
|Strength Band Super Heavy - Black||68168||68168||--||--||$69.99|